Tuesday 8 February 2011

These Tuesday posts are becoming a regular thing

Out of about 24 exposures, only 10 photos came out of this film I took on my Grandad's SLR. It doesn't make sense as the images that came out are dotted about on the film (8, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25). I used a handheld light meter but this shouldn't have affected all the photos!!


On a lighter note, these rather lovely lens filters came into the shop today that will fit my digi!! There is a Portrait Soft Spot, Graduate Violet, Warmtone UV, Portrait Soft Focus, Orange, Starfractor 6 Point and a standard UV. Also 2 step rings for different sizes which might be useful on an SLR. Of course, what would be even more useful would be if the SLR works in the first place!!


NOW... the exciting bit!! A few samples...
Warmtone UV
I somehow felt the need to use it inside...


Portrait Soft Spot
One day I'll learn what portrait means!



Graduate Violet
You can see it better against a normal version where my walls are more blue

And last but not least...


Multi-image
I can now do funky things like this!!

Peace out


No comments:

Post a Comment