Tuesday 29 March 2011

Vienna


Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

The lyrics in this song cover what happened in the world between 1949 and 1989 and a lot of it is stuff that happened in America, such as people and events. It's worth a listen - and check out the lyrics, too. I was going to post a video with lyrics on, but I can't stand them!! I'm sure you can find on Google!!

If you like the song, check out this video. It's probably one of my favourite songs and helps me to see clearly when there's a lot on my mind (such as Uni work etc!) If you girly girls recognise it, it's from the 13 Going on 30 soundtrack :) Follow the link for the lyrics.


Billy Joel - Vienna

Here is another nice song with the same name...


Ultravox - Vienna

You'll need the volume up on this one because it's quite quiet for some reason. Just don't forget to turn it down again afterwards or it'll make you jump later!

No comments:

Post a Comment